Wired! Insurance Companies - What do they want?
18 Nov 2016
In this episode we discuss insurance requirements in relation to security systems and when you may need to employ an NSI or SSAIB company. We also look at the British Standards that relate to insurance policies and accredited companies.
- Home security – audible only systems
- Mobile monitored alarms – text message alerts
- Monitored Alarms using a remote Alarm Receiving Centre or ARC
- British & European Standards BS4737, PD6662, DD263, BS8243, EN50131 and EN50136
- Common Abbreviations for example; NSI, SSAIB, ATS, ARC, Police URN
- System Grading – Grade 2x, Grade 2 & Grade 3
- The requirement to use an NSI or SSAIB listed company