Wired! Fire Regulatory Reform Order 2005
29 Nov 2016
The Fire Regulatory Reform order 2005 is a vital document and one that has helped shaped the fire industry to date.
In this final episode of series one, Colette takes you through all you need to know about the document, the important changes that this document outlined and how the fire regulatory reform order works for you.
- Fire Safety Order and its jurisdiction across England and Wales
- Premises licensing impact and the possibility that the Fire Authority may wish to engage with you
- Clarification of the responsible person
- Relevant persons who may be at risk, who needs to be considered when performing a risk assessment
- Preventative measures, control, mitigation procedures to be taken by the Responsible Person
- Employers and Employees responsibilities
- How the Fire Safety Order works alongside British Standards