The personal importance of protecting your business and employees goes without saying.
However, as employers you are obliged to carry out a Fire Safety Risk Assessment and keep it up to date. You are also required to ensure that adequate and appropriate fire safety measures are in place.
JPro Services Ltd have 10 years' direct experience in supporting business and organisations of various sizes and ranging across different industries. In addition to our extensive fire safety knowledge, we employ an independent fire safety consultant with 45 years of experience in both the London Fire Brigade and Fire Services Inspectorate at the Home Office.
We can provide you and your business or organisation a range of services including:
- Fire Alarm – design, installation, takeover, improvements and maintenance
- Fire Extinguishers – supply, commission, service and maintenance
- Fire Hose Reels – service & maintenance
- Emergency Lighting – installations, service and maintenance
- Fire Risk Assessments and Training
- Fire Evacuation Plans and Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPS)
- Sprinklers & Dry Risers – available upon request
All our fire systems are maintained within the requirements of the appropriate British Standards, mainly BS5839 (Automatic Fire Alarms) and BS5306 (Fire Extinguishers) and meet the necessary compliance of the Fire Regulatory Reform Order.